Wednesday, November 3

spew in this

I woke up early this morning, jumped out of bed, and rushed off to get Boots. I missed him. Driving in my car, I realized that my whole dream revolved around Max Bemis. We made out a few times, it was actually really awesome. Anyways, I arrive at the vet and the ladies up front direct me to the back room, same room I left him in. I walk in and I see all these cats, crying, whining, purring, bitching. And then I see Boots, curled up in the back of his cage. Poor baby. The lady tells me all the precautions I have to do, I pay, then I'm out the door. I get in my car and let Boots out of the box, since he loves sleeping in my lap when I drive. He jumps down to where the passenger foot area is, starts meowing and clawing at the carpet. Immediately I'm like "oh fuck!" and lean over as fast as possible to grab him. He's totally about to take a piss in my car. I swing open the passenger door, grab him around his chest and am leaning over, holding him outside the car. He's got one foot on the open door and the other on the inside of my car, and he's pissing. It was the funniest, most awkward moment we've shared in a while. After a minute of him still peeing, I'm just sitting there, staring at him. He's giving me this look, it's so apologetic and sincere, and a little embarrassed. He just really had to pee. Cars driving by just see this cat hanging outside of a car, they were like what the hell. Eventually we get home, and I put him in his new bed and he knocks out. He's so happy to be home.
I'm going to ditch my first class today, computer information systems. Every Wednesday we take a quiz that is worth 60 points, and I always get a B+ or higher. I'd rather stay home for that hour and a half and watch Boots. The teacher will let me make up the quiz, so really I'm not missing anything. But truthfully, it's 10:12 and class starts at 11, and I don't feel like getting ready right now. I need to shower and whatnot, and I'm starving. I'd rather get ready later before my second class at 6. And I have so much to study for tonight's test, I'm fucked. I bombed the last one, I'm sure I'll bomb this one. I am not looking forward to tonight.
Yesterday morning I took initiative and drove to the store and bought myself a box of cinnamon toast crunch cereal. I need to start eating breakfast. I am wasting away, and not eating 'til after 6pm isn't going to cut it anymore. Alright, I've decided my plan for the day. Get high, eat some cereal, lurk a little bit, get my study on, shower, study some more, then off to class to slit my wrists for three hours. Yay. So excited.
As of lately, I am surprised to say that Ariel and I are now...friends. She's no longer a bitch, which is cool. She still walks by and ignores us completely, but she doesn't cringe anymore when I touch her or run away from me like I'm contagious. A few nights this week actually she's come into my room and started crying. She comes down the hallway, sits outside my door and meows like a little bitch. So I'm like, "What, Ariel? Are you trying to get some lovin'?" and she jumped on my bed, and let me love her. She actually purred and was happy. Very awkward, but awesome. I told my dad and he couldn't believe it. But then last night, I went outside and saw her sitting on the bricks outside my window. I went over to her and she was crying, so I took her inside to my parents' room. I guess she injured her back leg, she cried a lot when I would touch it. She's still walking around though, like the tough bitch she is.
The past few days on facebook I've noticed a lot of statuses about a girl that goes to the high school I went to. I remember her clearly, she's dating one of my old friends from elementary school. All the statuses read, "Get well, Sydney!" but then they progressively starting getting worse. I read into it and found out that she had been hit by a car while walking to school, and she was in critical condition. I feel horrible, her family must be devastated. She was an adorable girl, really sweet. I never talked to her much, but I always thought she was a nice person. My friend that she's dating is one of the sweetest guys I know, so I knew she had to be a sweetheart, too. It bothers me that these kids on facebook were posting some of the things they were. I mean, yeah, it's really sweet that everyone's posting prayers and whatnot. But some were posting information about her condition that I feel just wasn't appropriate to write on facebook. I actually read one that said, "The rumors are true...her brain is too swollen and she's on her last twenty-four hours" - Why would you write that? That's none of your business. You can post your prayers and your get-well statements, but at least be respectful. I feel horrible, I still have a friend request from her on facebook in my requests. I know I'm not religious, so I can't say I'll pray, but I will wish and hope that she makes a recovery from this. It's things like this that make you realize how valuable your life truly is, and how fragile you are in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment