Wednesday, November 24

blurry

I finished the essay around eight this morning, then cuddled with Jerry for a bit, then smoked and ate french toast. Got extremely full and my stomach was killing me. Studied for two quizzes for my morning class. Did alright on 'em, came back. Smoked, hung out with my sister, dropped my mom off at the movies (she doesn't mind me doing that, so it works out!) and then headed to class at six. It was such a relief to turn the paper in, it's been on my back for weeks. I can breathe again! She let us out early tonight cause "Thanksgiving." I love excuses. I am so tired, and still high. I've been high all day I think. Only when I'm home though, I didn't smoke for either classes cause it doesn't help me. We had pizza again today and I'm so full. I had it for lunch and then finished it right now for dinner. I love eating, ugh. I'm so happy I've started to eat a lot again. Tomorrow is going to rule.
I wanted to go out earlier, but now I'm glad I stayed home. I am comfy and so fucking exhausted. I can't wait to sleep. But now I'm going to play wii with my mom, and then we'll play a game of pool. And then watch Survivor. And I'm pretty sure I'm going to be up late again tonight. Oy.
I'm a zombie today.

I have work in the morning at eight. Goddamnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment