Wednesday, November 24

-----

It's five-thirty in the morning. High, just ate a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch. And before that I was in the shower. I do this almost every night. I live at night. This is my daytime. I eat and shower and do productive activities, and then I pass out. It's fun to me. I'm comfortable, watching Friends and taking a little break. I've been writing an essay all night. I started around eleven or so, and I've been slowly writing it. I'm taking my time. I have a lot of energy tonight, it's weird. But I can't stop thinking about other shit besides my essay, so it's a little frustrating. I have a lot done though.

I've been eating a lot. The past few days I've had lots of spaghetti, pizza, mac n' cheese...I forget what else. Just a bunch of yummy stuff. I'm excited for Thanksgiving, my mom's making green bean casserole. It's my favorite thing she's ever made. Mashed potatoes n' stuffing, nomnomnomnom.
Chessie, my dog, has had the worst gas the past few days. It's this distinctive smell, and it's all we ever smell from her now. I don't know what she's eating but god, it crawls up your nose and melts your eyeballs. I swear, it's painful. I try to kick her out of my room but she comes back and pushes my door open, and gives me those eyes. I tell her to leave and that her ass stinks, but she just gives me that sad face and lays down. My mom and sister think Chessie is eating Boot's shit out of the litter box. But every time I go check the litter box, there's not a single poop in there. I'm pretty sure Boots just goes and shits outside in the yard with our other two cats. I really hope he's not using the litter box and Chessie's acting like the clean-up crew. Ugh, so gross...

Okay, back to the essay. I have to write about an artwork I chose from when I went to the Norton Simon museum. It's a Dutch Baroque genre scene painting, which I'm glad I chose. I have to explain thoroughly the painting from appearance to symbolism, and also explain the greater historical meaning. Blah blah blah. It's been simple to understand, and I feel like I'll actually get a good grade on this.
Then I have to wake up early to study for two quizzes at eleven. Then after my CIS class I have to finish another homework assignment before 6. Shouldn't be difficult, but my mom wants me to take her to a movie. And I really do owe her a movie, I keep putting it off.

My dad's up for work already. He came down the hallway and asked me why I'm still up. Yeah, seriously. Why the hell am I still up?
Oh yeah, because I procrastinate and procrastinate and procrastinate until I can't fucking procrastinate anymore.
Hate myself in this very moment. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment