Saturday, November 20

"I've got an empty wallet and a record cover"

I have become consumed with Say Anything. I am obsessed, I can't stop listening to them. These past few months have been ridiculous. I've always loved 'em, but I don't know what happened...Now I wake up and immediately push play on my itunes, constantly on a shuffled playlist of allllll Say Anything songs. All day, every day. I get in my car and plug my ipod in and just continue where I left off. Even when I go to the gym, I only listen to them. Last month I went to a Say Anything show by myself. I creepily follow Max on twitter and enjoy it very much. The other day my sister said, "Do you ever listen to anyone else?" Aaaaaah! Every emotion I have throughout the day I easily relate to one of their songs. I'm going crazy...
I think I'm in love with Max Bemis......Jesse Lacey, I'm sorry...I'll come back to you, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment