Wednesday, November 10

like watching newborn babies crack from work-related stress

Waiting for an edible to hit you feels like forever.
I realized the homework I've been putting off for weeks won't be so hard after all, and that I'll just do it tomorrow before class. All the things I've been frustrated about this week have sort of faded out. After class today my mood has changed, I'm not any more optimistic. But I am going to choose to be more quiet. And that I'm going to relax. I am constantly biting everyone's heads off, I am so quick to jump to conclusions and give off my awkward negative vibes. I bitched out some bonehead today in my group in US History (after 1877) and the way he responded totally annoyed me. I'm too tired to go into detail but that moment made me realize I'm too tired to store all this negative energy all the goddamn time. I give up. I'm just going to say "meh" to everything, it'll make life so much easier. I don't want to care anymore.
I've been busy, I've been stressed, I've been dreaming.
Jerry is drooling all over me right now. I really love him, he has been the best cat. The biggest lover I've ever met. I'm so happy he forgave me after Boots and started sleeping in my room again.
Crazy cat lady FTW.

Alright...I'm hungry again. I eat so much now. It rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment