Friday, November 19

I've been putting off updating this, and now I can't remember all the stupid things I wanted to write.
I worked the Harry Potter midnight showing tonight. I was expecting a disastrous, chaotic mess and being there for hours, but I got sent home thirty minutes after midnight. I thought it would be worse than Twilight, but it was nowhere near as bad. We had to open all eighteen theaters for Twilight, but only nine for HP. I wanted to go to the gym after, but there's so many shows on tonight that I need to watch...decisions, decisions. I chose staying home and getting high with Brit and watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Now I'm in bed, watching Grey's Anatomy. I've been watching an episode every night this week, because I fell behind on this season. There's so many shows I need to catch up on, such a bummer.
I dropped a class, US History after 1877. It was on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 3:30-6. Couldn't do it anymore. I have too much to focus on in my other classes, and this one was an accelerated course. Fifteen units was just too much for me, sorry mom. I'm already bombing other classes that I need to focus on, ugh.
I guess I would usually write a shitload and complain about everything going on in my life, but I don't want to do that. I can't say that I'm not happier lately, because I am. I'm more positive than I've been for the past few months. Things still suck, people still suck, I still suck, but hey...at least I'm smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment