Sunday, February 6

we won't scream and we won't shout

I have a tummy ache. I feel like my tummy is huge, I ate so much today. Fuck.
And I cannot wait to smoke a bowl right now and pass out. And then sleep in, cause I don't have shit to do tomorrow! Besides homework, but that can wait 'til later on in the day.
Just got home a little bit ago from Spencer's apartment. Hung out with Cassie and friends, played some beer pong. Watched Spencer and Pat wrestle which I will never understand why guys do that when they get drunk. The last thing I would wanna do after I drink is wrestle someone as seriously as they do sometimes. I'm a little buzzed still, it's been a while since I've drank. Whatever
I went to Target today and bought myself two new bras. So that's cool I guess.
I finally went cosmic bowling for the first time last night and it was really fun. I went with Jerrod and his friends whom are all super friendly. I started off strong with two strikes but then just started sucking. I got one other strike towards the end so fuck it! I like bowling.

No comments:

Post a Comment