Friday, February 11

I'm way higher than usual. I went to Sam's after work and hung out with him, Vega, Jon, Stu and two other dudes. They passed around the bong and pipe for...well....forever. My mind has melted from the ridiculous things we talked about. They find the weirdest theories about shit...for example, Hitler is half-robot. I wish I could write every topic we discussed but I no longer have short-term memory. My favorite quote was "If I had to choose between having sex with my mom and drinking diarrhea, I'd drink diarrhea." I don't know. They're funny, my stomach hurts still from laughing so hard. I don't see them as often at work anymore, which is such a bummer. I wish Vega still worked at the theater. Those were the days! *Starts reminiscing* I miss when Ashley still worked there, and Vega and Jon were the concession leads. Definitely my favorite memories of Krikorian. Life was easy, life was great.
I had a bowl of Frosted Cheerios when I got home. I can eat cereal at any time of day, and most of the time I eat it twice a day. Mmmmmmmmmm...
Oh yeah, I picked up a shift today. 5:30-close in concessions, all by myself. Easy shmeasy. Closing sucked though, Robert and I weren't moving fast enough. Vanessa asked us to stay later to check theaters and crap, so of course I said yes. An extra hour or two, yes please.
Money, money, money. Nom nom nom nom nom nom. I am money hungry.

I had a lot of things I thought about posting, but I feel like a zombie.
Too tired, too drained, too high, too slow. Too weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment