Sunday, February 27

Forget all the crazy talk. I was going crazy.
I don't feel so crazy anymore. I feel just fine.
Getting really high around the time you're going to get your period is not a good time.
Getting high after that is fine though.

My mom asked me to record the Oscar's this morning, but she asked me right after I had smoked, so...she should've known better. Apparently I recorded the wrong thing, so we missed two hours of it. Guess I have to watch it online, or hopefully at Jerrod's house some time this week.
Took my mom to see I Am Number Four tonight. An hour into it I told her I wanted to leave because it sucked, so as we're walking out she sees Unknown starting at 9:55 (the one she originally wanted to see) so I took her keys and ditched her. Hopefully I remember to go pick her back up soon.
I need to start on my presentation. I'm stupid.
(Stupidly happy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment