Wednesday, February 9

something in the way, something in the way

I am really comfortable right now.
I work all three days this weekend, wahoo! And they're good shifts, too. No closing shifts, fuck yeah.
I went back in my blog and deleted quite a few posts. I wanted to throw up reading them, I was such an idiot back then. It makes me sick to my stomach. And all I feel is embarrassed.
You shouldn't try to talk to me anymore, I'll only keep reminding you what a shitty person you are.

I'm falling behind on my recorded shows again, but that's because I'm busier lately. My mind is somewhere else, and I'll admit it's usually in the gutter. I can't help it!
I'm a zombie lately, but I really don't mind. I'm smiling.

In moments of weakness I become a little green, but I quickly push it aside. That's not me anymore.

Tomorrow's going to be my productive day. I'm going to actually give a shit about how I look (I never do on school days...) and drive to Anaheim and Cerritos after class to turn in applications. Hopefully it really is an immediate interview like it says online. I'm going to get a second job. It's going to happen. It has to!

No comments:

Post a Comment