Monday, February 14

Today just wasn't my day. I don't feel very well cause I'm definitely getting sick. I kept getting too hot at work, damn those poppers. I didn't feel well last night either actually. I felt like shit. My whole upper body, every bone from my neck to my collar bone to my shoulders just completely ached. I couldn't even laugh without my chest filling with pain. I hate getting sick, it comes out of no where and comes on way too strong. After work today I came home and got right into my pajamas. I waste no time when it comes to being comfortable. I've been studying and eating and smoking and losing my mind. I don't want to take this test tomorrow. Oh yeah, my nose piercing got infected and it is fucking painful. I keep accidently hitting it or somehow managing to rip it out. Ugh. My eyes burn, my back hurts, my throat aches... go me!
I smoked out of one of my new bongs, and it rules.
Friday was fun, after work I went to Jen's house to hang with Jerrod + friends, and left in the morning to go back to work. We went to Happy Bagel for breakfast which was pretty good, but it ain't no Bagel Me.
The letters on the screen keep going in and out into each other, getting all jumbled up. I can barely read this. Awesome.
I want a full body massage. I want a smoothie. I want cereal. I want to eat again but I shouldn't. I ate too much pizza. Too much food lately. But it's so good!

I must sleep. I have to wake up at like seven or earlier to study and finish crap for my geology class at 9:30. First big thing I have extremely procrastinated on...I hope this ends after this one. I can't be doing this again. My mind has been all over the place lately except in a really important place, school. Good job, me. You suck.
I want lots of things. But mostly cuddling.

No comments:

Post a Comment