Monday, January 24

ants in my pants

I'm high and up late devouring a box of milkduds. I eat a box almost every night lately. I'm addicted. I used to eat a box every night during the same time as my In-N-Out addiction a few months ago. Not like anything has changed, I've just slowed it down a bit. I should be going to bed because I need to wake up early for class...if only parking was easier the first few weeks. It's so aggravating trying to park right now because they're letting anyone park there, not just the people with parking permits. I can't wait for that to be over.
But hey, I am a happy camper lately. School turned out to be enjoyable, I'm optimistic about this semester. I go Monday through Thursday and I like my schedule. I'm going to do well, like really really well. I keep telling myself that. If you keep repeating it over and over and over, there's a good chance of it happening. That's just me being way too optimistic about it, but whatever. It beats going into the semester with a crappy attitude. Fingers crossed!
It's two in the morning and I am lurking so hard right now. What else is there to do? I'm creeping, it's just so entertaining. Especially private messages. Every new fact I learn about this particular person makes me want to throw up, then give myself a great big hug for never interacting him ever again. He is so disgusting.
I really hope I get the second job, that would rule so hard. I'd try to keep both jobs but if I couldn't, then I'd probably ditch Krikorian. I love that place but $9 an hour beats $8.25, ya know?
I went out to dinner with Jerrod's family tonight for his birthday. It was fun, his grandpa is really funny. Everyone was really nice and the food was yummy. I'm excited cause Jerrod and I are going together to Max Bemis' solo show in February. It's going to be sooo good!!
Almost done with the box of milkduds. Someone needs to take these things away from me...

No comments:

Post a Comment