Wednesday, February 16

spit it from your mouth like a foreign object

Being sick makes you very emotional. Or is that just me?
When I give advice, I am extremely logical and level-headed. But when it comes to my own issues, I can't help but struggle with emotion. I feel like a lump of clay.
Screw whoever got me sick. All the damn kids at school are sick, so it was pretty much inevitable. I don't think I'm getting any better, but I don't feel that much worse. Hopefully it's gone by the weekend. Hopefully this mindset is gone by the weekend as well.
I should stop. Come tomorrow I'll be fine, as usual. It's only in the late hours of the night that my head starts spinning.

I've had a test every day this week. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and then tomorrow morning. I wake up a few hours early before each class and just study. I know I did fine on the first three, I just worry about tomorrow cause it's for psychology. I was really good at passing psychology tests in high school so I hope some of that old information has stuck with me. I should start studying now but my mind is wandering elsewhere. So quick to assume, so quick to fret.

No comments:

Post a Comment