Friday, March 4

"I just hope you don't, hope you don't..."

I am so fucking full, I don't know how I'm going to work tonight. I start at 5, so I only have less than two hours to lay here and hopefully take a nap. Ashley came down and we've been high and eating the whole time. We look pregnant. I want to pass out.
I went to Disneyland yesterday with Cassie, Jerrod and Allix. Had a really fun time. I want to get a pass again, but I still find ways to get inside so maybe I don't have to. I love free shit.
I work all three days this weekend, and I've been working quite a few full shifts lately during the week. These next few paychecks will be lovely, but as for this moment I am pretty broke.

What a funny little predicament I've found myself in. A quiet, uncomfortable predicament.

No comments:

Post a Comment