Friday, December 3

they've got the army of ears

Hung out with Kayla for a few hours tonight which was nice. I haven't seen her for a few months so it was nice to catch up and talk and smoke. I haven't really talked to anyone from Kennedy since school ended, besides Ashley of course. I knew it would be that way. High school sucked.
(The only thing I miss is...there was nothing else to think about besides high school. No bills, no car insurance crap, taxes, gas, college crap, your future...ugh. As much as I hated the whole experience, I miss the ignorance. I didn't have to think about any of this shit, just what I was going to wear the next morning and how I would get home from school that day. Easy living.)
Growing up is painfully enjoyable. I can't say I don't enjoy the push and pull though.

Yesterday I drove to Thousand Oaks to spend the night at Ashley's house. Being home alone with her in that big house was really fun, it made me realize how fun moving out together will be. I like that we were laughing the whole night. I wish I could write all the special moments, but I don't have the energy. I'm so exhausted. Ugh...I'm always exhausted.
Didn't lose my mind though. Maybe some other time.
Got stuck in traffic today on my way home but I made it in time for work at five. Got sent home at seven due to how dead it was, there weren't any great releases this weekend. Close tomorrow and Sunday, selling heart pins with Robert. Such an easy shift, yessssssss. Money rules, my paycheck today ruled. And the next one's going to rule, too. Having money is the best feeling. Well...maybe not the "best" feeling, but it's certainly a good one.

I can't stop eating. I've been eating so much. With Ashley, we devoured pizza, cheese sticks, candy, brownies with ice cream...and then this morning we went to her work at Mimi's Cafe. I got turkey club sandwiches with fries, and ate a lot of bread. Came home, ate pizza again. And I have this huge bag of sour patch kids that I've been eating for the past few days. (It was a great idea to drive to Walmart just for these the other night, go me.) I really hope I gain some weight, I miss being bigger. I am so tiny now, it drives me crazy.

Okay, time to watch some shows and pass out.

Max Bemis...I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment