Friday, December 10

jogging over skulls and leg bones

I am cheerful I guess. I highly doubt it's because it's christmas time, but who knows. I'll admit the christmas lights on our street makes me smile. I love the lights around the trees, it makes driving down this street so much more enjoyable.
The first hour or so of my day wasn't anything to smile about. I woke up groggy, due to the late night I had. I wrote my art history teacher a long email regarding my grade, pleading my case to have her somehow add 2% to my grade. I also mentioned other things, like how unhappy I was with my museum paper grade, and I made a lot of solid points as to why I deserve that measly 2%. I then woke up early to go speak to her in her office and she's only there for an hour. I get there and I see my email enlarged on the screen, and she tells me she does not discuss grades over email. Ugh. Long story short - she completely rejected me in the span of three minutes. Came home and cried a little more, mostly because I'm just upset with myself for being foolish and fucking up. It's obviously my fault, I can't blame the teacher. Although I did make good fucking points...
Anyway, I then turned that frown upside down and decided I should be in a good mood. I cleaned for the cleaners (still never makes sense to me), ate pizza, got electrolyte-d in the face for an hour (didn't hurt like I thought it would), dropped my mom off at the movies and went to the gym, took a really long shower, ate a sandwich and some sour patch kids, reorganized some crap in my room, blah blah blah. I'm in a good mood, that's all that matters.
I get to sleep in this morning. Well, I have the opportunity to...but I know that someone is going to ruin it. Someone's going to wake me up early by being too noisy or coming in my room, I fucking know it! I have work at 5, selling hearts with Robert. The Chronicles of Narnia comes out tomorrow so I assume it could be busy.
Alright, I'm over lurking. I can't lurk anymore. Too much. It's never-ending...click, click, click, click, click, click...this link, that link...read, read, read...click, click, click, click...
And to be truthful, some of the things I find give me anxiety. I don't know how to explain it. The drop-in-your-stomach kind of feeling. Or even just the oh-god-of-course-you-did feeling; it can be so unsettling.

I wonder what I'll dream about tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment