Saturday, December 4

bad night

Well...I had a dream that someone's ex-girlfriend paid some mexican witch/gypsy lady to curse my bed. I caught her with her hand under my sheet, shoving twelve bucks as far down as she could. No fucking idea what that means, but she cursed my bed and the ex-girlfriend was crazy, and then everything in my life starting sucking really hard. Just everything really really really sucked. I don't remember much else, but the whole dream was really fucking weird. All my dreams lately freak me out...I need to stop smoking before bed...
Plus I eat sour patch kids when I'm in bed waiting to fall asleep. Must be a sugar high or something. I want normal dreams again, everything lately is dramatic and suspenseful and painful...and I always wake up with anxiety. Anyway...
I also woke up several times in the middle of the night and this morning because I was too fucking hot. I don't know what's going on but I felt like I had a fever, everything was too hot and the sheets were killing me. And I was sweating and it took so long to fall back asleep, blah blah blah...felt like shit.
I don't know what the hell is going on with me, but it's pissing me off...
Work called and said I don't have to come in tonight. I was kind of glad to hear that, I felt like absolute shit and didn't want to talk to people all night. So today I'm going to have a "me" day, where I do productive things for myself. After my shower and chicken noodle soup, I'm going to a few stores and buying shit I need, and then coming home and cleaning my room. Well, I hope I clean my room...but I'm definitely doing homework.

What's a weekend anyway? The weekends are never weekends to me...I don't really do anything anymore. (Sigh.)
It's only 1:30...woooooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment