Sunday, December 12

Sick as a dog.
All of a sudden I can't breathe, it's either way too hot or too cold, and I've got this annoying cough that really hurts my throat. I have spent almost every hour in bed today, besides the trip to Walgreens or sitting in the living room. Fuck being sick, it really screws with any other plans I had. Not like I planned to do much today anyway, but regardless - I hate feeling like this. UGH!
Tomorrow's my last two finals. Thank fucking goodness.
Despite how I feel physically, I'm quite alright emotionally. All is well. Still not givin' a fuck, and it still rules.

Sometimes I don't know where my head is, but then I quickly realize it doesn't matter. I don't want to know.
I really, really, really, really, really do not want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment