Monday, December 6

Eh. I thought I could sleep in tomorrow and I was really excited, but my group wants to meet at 12. Goddamnit. The final project, due Wednesday. Then art history is over....fuck yes!
Took the last test in English tonight. Next week is the last class and it's the final exam, we have to write an essay in class. In-class essays are my kryptonite...there is nothing I struggle with more than having to write a well thought-out essay within an hour. But actually he told us we have three hours to write it, so if it takes me all fucking three hours, then so be it. It's going to suck so bad.
I didn't realize what the date was, and the significance of it, until facebook informed me. Eh, more like the insignificance. I do not care.
I basically cleaned out my whole room. I cleared out everything under my bed, everything out of my bathroom, boxed up a bunch of shit and reorganized my closet. My dad told me he's finally going to remodel my room (like it should've been a few years ago.) Completely redoing the bathroom, giving my room hardwood floors, painting my walls, new windows. Finally.
I've got a lot on my mind, but I don't care. I just don't care anymore!

Instead of poking someone on facebook, I wish it would let me send them the middle finger. C'mon, that's funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment