Wednesday, December 8

system software

I am tired.
I stayed up late last night being productive, but mostly I just productively procrastinated. After I spent hours creating an easy list for myself to refer to while registering this morning, I then took a shower, watched the new Glee, smoked and ate macaroni and cheese and sour patch kids, lurked on facebook, and ultimately wasted time. By 4:30, I realized I should just go to bed.
My alarm went off at 7:15. I initially had planned to wake up early and finish the research/report for my last group project (due tonight), but I just laid there. 8:00, spent two hours registering for classes. I fucking hate registering, everything I really need is never open. I still got classes that qualify me to transfer to a cal-state, but I really need English 100 and Communications 100. Maybe next semester. After completing registration, I worked on the research shit. Then I studied for my final exam in my computer information systems class at 11. I scored average on the exam, and got a C for the class. Ugh. Now I'm finishing the research, then I need to get ready for class. I look like shit. I have not worn make-up or styled my hair in the slightest bit for the past few days. Maybe week? The week days feel so slow. I get out of bed, brush my teeth, throw on the same brown pants and whatever band t-shirt is hanging up still. Same old American Apparel hoodies, same old shoes. I really stopped caring about how I look, because I'm just too busy worrying about other things. I drag my feet through the week days, just stumbling along. I'm losing sleep again. I wake up early and exhausted, and annoyed. I'M TIRED.

No comments:

Post a Comment