Sunday, September 12

with heat to melt these frozen tears

I was thinking.. I love my dad. I love who he is. I heard him yelling earlier during a football game, and he just makes me laugh. and I've been thinking about it a lot lately. I know he's been through a lot and now that I'm older I understand him so much more. He's the funniest person I know.
Okay. just wanted to write it.

also, the true blood finale wasn't as good as I thought it would be. it was great, as usual. but I was so hyped up that by the time I watched it, it was just a little bit of a letdown. I am extremely happy about eric northman though. he is alive and well, and I am fucking happy. I have to wait a whole year for the next season of true blood though. what the hell am I going to do with myself? I'm going to buy the seasons and watch it over and over. and I'm being serious.

tomorrow's school. I'm exhausted. I don't really feel that much better, but I'm not as negative. I'm just so damn tired lately. I worked last night, which was a little painful because of my foot. I didn't realize until tonight that my blood blister turned into a blood bubble. it was just a big, black squishy bubble. so I popped it, and I think I lost a lot of blood. eesh.

I looked down at it right now and realized it had already filled back up with blood. it was another blood bubble. jesus christ. I'm scared to sleep in my white sheets tonight. that would really suck.

okay, I'm getting a headache. going back outside to smoke and cure myself.

fuck. I just realized I have a lot of english homework to do before 6:30 tomorrow.
now I'm pissed again.

No comments:

Post a Comment