Monday, September 20

lights are flashing, cars are crashing

I ask a lot of questions, to put it simply.
I know it's annoying to those I ask, but I have to. I'm not too forgetful, my memory is still intact. I just need confirmation. I know others find it sad that I can't complete an application on my own. or that I force my mom to sniff and drink the milk before I do. or that I bite both sides of the bagel to decide which one I want to save for last. or that I constantly google words and phrases because I want to make sure they're logical and correct. I can't even do a load of laundry by myself without calling someone or begging them to come into the garage and show me, even though they have millions of times before. I do all these annoying things, but you don't understand - it annoys me, too.
Anxiety floods my body, I overanalyze and read too much into things. I constantly worry, and I am almost always uneasy. I can't help it. I need someone to assure me, I need the validity. I'm not stupid, I understand the questions I'm asking you. and they may appear redundant, or pointless. I just want to hear you say it again.
While writing this post, I googled seven times to confirm thoughts and words. Trust me, I know. it's sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment