Sunday, September 5

stuttering sentences

I am exhausted. yesterday I went to fuck yeah fest, and died. a few times. waiting in the heat outside in LA at two in the afternoon, high as shit, complete cotton mouth. it killed me. but then we got inside and things got better. we ate, got high, sat for a while. enjoyed the hipsters and music. 'twas fun. cassie and I were so fucking excited for dead man's bones. it still gets me excited just thinking about it. I saw ryan gosling, so close...fuck. that band. his voice. his face. what a dreeeaaaaam.

I smashed my toe in the door a few days ago. that fucking sucked. it was right after I had smoked, and gotten way too high. I don't know why I closed the door as hard as I did, but I really swung that shit. I was pretty numb so I waited a while, and eventually the pain hit me. I always hurt my goddamn feet, it sucks. I've had rocks and wood stuck all the way through the inside of my toenail, I've had my foot ran over and the skin on my heel ripped off, almost every time I hit my foot on something I basically rip a toenail off, I've tripped and tore off the skin on my big toe from nails in the floor, etc etc etc. I'm a magnet to this kind of crap, I hate it.

so today I decided to lay in bed all day. I've been pretty successful. I've been in the living room a few times, watched tv, ate a few donuts, a bagel. I am so tired. I'm just sore and drained, just want to continue to lay in bed. been getting high and lounging around.
earlier I had smoked enough to chill for a few hours, and as I'm walking to my room to get comfy, my mom calls me into her room to help her with something. she asks me to bring my laptop. from there she proceeds to ask me questions to type into google. I couldn't breathe from how hard I was laughing. she was taking some sort of test, and these were some of the questions.
"who named time as the fourth dimension", "are electronic watches able to serve as game boards", "are electronic watches able to encode captions", "why are there seven days of the week", "what is a nanosecond", "is the evolution of time keeping related to basket weaving" (the fuck?), "what are patterns of activity for plants and animals referred to as", "why is december called december", "is time one of the world's deepest mysteries", "is white chocolate pure chocolate", "what is the name of bermuda's daily newspaper", and "how many time zones are there" .... what the hell kind of test is that?

I am so tired. I think I just might fall asleep soon. today was nice because I was a bum all day, but it also sucked because I spent an hour sobbing in my pillows. we'll see how this plays out. I have homework to do tomorrow. I need to go to petsmart. I'm hanging with ashley and going to panera bread. panera bread heals all wounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment