Tuesday, September 28

manta ray

I can't wait for the day I sleep more than six hours. it's usually six or less. I'm always a zombie, but you don't care.
I smell onions, still. let me explain - I went to subway to get my dad and I a sandwich to split. get home, get high, go back in the kitchen and quickly grab my side of the sandwich. or so I thought. I take an enormous bite, and immediately my taste-buds start screaming in agony. onions. I was too high to realize and too late to do anything. it was over. I brushed my teeth repeatedly, I chewed gum. still reeks. I went to english class feeling extremely paranoid of the awful scent. I could taste it still, swishing around in my mouth. it's the worst. onions are awful.
Ashley came down for the weekend, that made me happy. on thursday, we headed to the honda center to see muse, for free. we park and then proceed to smoke several bowls. we were excited. we have a tendency to get really clumsy when we smoke, especially together. I go to hand her the lighter and it slips/flies out of my hand in the direction towards the floor. I lean over and stick my head under there, and she scoots back her chair and we can't stop laughing. I think we were looking for that goddamn lighter for like ten minutes. my head was between her legs and we were just grasping around, in the dark. of course her car doesn't have any lights in it. finally we give up, and I look down and say, "Oh, is this it?" it was just sitting right by my foot. that was hilarious to us. we finish smoking, eat our edibles and head inside. we're way too high by the time we find our seats. everything from then on is kind of a blur. muse put on a really good show, everything ruled. we had really good seats, holy shit. matt bellamy is such a babe. the show ends, our ears are buzzing, our mouths too dry. we walk out into the parking lot, only to realize - we have no idea where we parked. and the parking lot wraps around the whole building. we walked around for an hour, I think. finally we found it, then got sort of lost again on the way home. it's like dumb and dumber, I enjoy it too much.
On sunday, we leave to san diego a little after four. we arrive at the college a little before six, not bad at all. but then we get lost around in the college, because it's really confusing. it's like a mini-universe. we were so lost walking around. finally we find the right parking structure, so we smoke and head into the arena. it was a smaller show than I was expecting, but who's complaining. the pixies were awesome, they sounded great. I never thought I'd see the pixies, so that's fucking cool.
I don't really have that much money. I'm trying not to think about it. because every time I do, my heart beats faster and I feel worse.
I guess I have a lot more to say, but I don't have the energy now. I lost it, I'm over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment