Friday, September 3

shit was crazy

It's 2 in the afternoon, and I just woke up from a really ridiculous dream. in the beginning part of it, I was with ashley and we were around the block somewhere, at like three in the morning. there was a bunch of asian guys that were really into photography I guess and we were all hanging out. I don't know, it was strange. but then it turned into like a party in the street, and the cops were bound to come, so ashley and I walked back to my house. walking down my street, my dad's truck is parked in the street, and I see my mom in there. she's listening to journey I think, and it was really loud. and she got out and we started talking and we walked back to the house.
my dream was interrupted by my sister and mom yelling at each other right outside my door. eventually fell back asleep. from there, I had faked being crazy to get a card to be able to enter some sort of sane asylum for birth control. yeah, I guess they give free birth control. I had brought cassie with me, and we ran around the halls and were being followed by a bunch of crazy people. we run into one room, where a bunch of crazies were sitting around, almost like a group meeting. this one guy leaning against the wall had started smoking a cigarette and was like, "I'm terry, and I quit smoking a year ago!" and all the crazies were going crazy. cassie had walked out because she wanted to go do something else, then all of a sudden ashley was next to me. so we were sitting there watching all these people say the funniest shit, and we were having a good time. I look over to my left and I see our friend abe from work, and I ask ashley, "is that abe!?" and she says, "yeah, he brought his girlfriend." and we laughed about it. then I saw another friend from work, michael cruz, who was talking to the instructor of the group, which happened to be james frain, franklin from true blood. I fucking freaked out and got super excited, and ran over to talk to him. I was like "hi franklin!! haha, I swear I'm not crazy" and he was like "you're not? oh that's interesting", but I don't know if he cared. I was trying really hard to talk to him, and I asked him for a picture, and he took one with me. I was holding him like we had just gotten married. our conversation was awkward and his accent was so hot. but he thought I was crazy so he eventually left. what the hell.
my dreams lately are fucking weird. I need to stop smoking before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment