Tuesday, September 14

so well, so well, so well rehearsed

Mondays are so exhausting. I'm finally laying in bed, doing nothing. it's really my favorite thing to do. jerry is with me, and he's happy. I locked boots out of my room, and I can hear him crying every so often. I feel like the more he cries, the happier jerry gets. the more boots whines, the more jerry drools. I have to keep jerry happy, he is the main man in my life. I have to let him know, boots will not replace him.
I'm going to turn into that crazy cat lady. but I don't care, I love cats. I just love 'em.

^ I wrote this earlier at 9:47. I got high and completely forgot about this post. eesh.

I had my visual communications class at three, which is really almost two hours of confusion. today was funny, because I was still high from earlier when I went. it was a weird time because the teacher read my thread from the discussion board introducing ourselves, which read,
"My name is Kendall Hebert. This is my first semester at Cypress, and I have no idea what I want to major in. I spend a lot of time with my cats, I work at a movie theatre, and I enjoy photography. See ya guys on Monday."
People laughed as the teacher kept asking, "What does this tell you about kendall? She likes spending time with her cats, okay..." and it was like we were deciphering a code or something. and he pulled up my assignment and people were saying what the images say about me. and then I got asked out after class. I don't know. everything was weird.

I'm too high to sit here and stare at this damn screen. it's burning my eyes.
I don't know what's going on anymore. I think I'm fixing it, I think I have things under control. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment