Sunday, January 31

merge, merge, merge

high and tired. rolling around in my sheets, best feeling ever. smile.

Last night was nice, hung out with cassie, ramsey and matt. went to bj's, ate way too much. my stomach felt like it was going to explode. honestly. I had to unbutton my shorts. I just came home and laid down. ha, so full. club sandwich, fries and a pizookie. and almost two hours before that I had eaten at portillo's, a huge burger and fries. unbelievable. I'm invincible when I'm high.
Friday night was good, too. Julian came to hang with me after he got off work. our second date went nicely.

The weekends are so fun now. and school goes by so fast, lately at least. four hours a day, come home, sleep. the weekend. what a enjoyable routine.

drove a lot today. On a bunch of freeways, went to ikea. Bought a new comforter, super comfy. yum yum yum. then I went to panda express with my mom, I'm super full right now. just want to fall asleep.
but I guess I'll watch the grammy's. why not?




..so, I'm pretty sure I can take a hint. *sigh.
that's what you get. that's what I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment