Sunday, January 17

nothing is real and nothing to get hung about


Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see
It's getting hard to be someone, but it all works out...
it doesn't matter much to me.



_______ stop.

I'm really high. and it's the best feeling. my mom is yelling around the house "I can smell that from here!" she's not happy. but that's okay. she's rambling about it. boohoo.
I'm so hungry, but I know that would just be the cherry on top for her, to keep bitching some more. oooooof.
I smoked with zach and zach, ha. funny conversation, they're entertaining. I got off work late tonight, so mad. couldn't really do shit. but the weekend is already good. I hung out with Sheilahn and Julian yesterday. we smoked, and saw Youth in Revolt, which was very amusing to me. I liked it, I don't see why people are bitching about it. I had fun yesterday, I've missed Sheilahn so much. and I like julian, he's very nice and very cute.

I have shit to do for school, but I keep putting it off. fuck, I wish I could right now. but I just wanna eat and sleep.
........okay, I just made an easy mac, and I'm snackin' on some cool ranch doritos. in heaven.

I couldn't get you out of my head during work, so the time went by really fast. it was nice...I'm pleased. eight hours felt like two or three. positive thoughts.
moods are changing, the sky is brighter, things are more appealing now. to me.
what a change, what a change.
change is good. I've always looked down on it, well..most of the time. I need change. tired of sitting here, moping. watching you pass me by.
finally stretching my legs and putting this body to good use.

vertical.

it's time to fall asleep to the smiths. favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment