Tuesday, February 2

"I feel like a great dane!"

Tuesday. blah blah blah.
it was a good day, I guess. smoked before school, spent too much money at the carwash on junk food, ate too much today between the hours of eight to twelve. and school was alright, this second semester is gonna be easy shmeasy. kayla came back to kennedy, so it was nice to see her, I missed her. now I've got a girl friend in first court, how exciting.

I was daydreaming in class today and realized it's fucking february. time flew so fast, one semester's already over with. and I love february, (not really). it's such a short month. thank god those famous dudes or whatever died this month, because I get two three-day holiday weekends in a row. so stoked. I hate the weather, but I love the time part of it.
I usually hate february. I still do. valentine's day is never good, it's cold and I'm usually bitter. it's just a dumb month.
so I'm always stoked because it's always damn short.

drove my mom to different stores today to buy shit for dinner. I'm home, and I just smoked too much, and I'm very excited to eat.
chicken, potatoes, green peas, french bread.
I'm watching a show about a midget couple. my sister and I can't stop making jokes about them. my stomach hurts from laughing so hard. the little lady is a doctor, and I was saying how I wouldn't want a midget operating on me, and my sister says, "so does she get paid less?" too funny.
I don't care, I just find it hilarious.
and Lost's last season begins tonight.
and I still have a shitload of yogurt left in the freezer.
coconut, cake batter, chocolate malt, old fashioned vanilla/
damn you, golden spoon, for being so good.

fuck yes.
it definitely was an alright tuesday.
alright, back to the midgets on tv. bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment