Tuesday, January 19

you don't ask for no diamond rings, no delicate string of pearls...

I'm happy right now. laying in bed with the heater blowing, my cat curled up next to me. my ideas are somewhat pleasing, but also complicated. I think it's because my shuffle is on, and this playlist is just suiting my moods perfectly.
tired, high, and full. ate way more than I should. I want a lollipop.
I wish I could be my cat. I know that sounds odd, but just watching him sleep, makes me so content. I would hang out with him all the time if I could. I do, almost every second I'm home. that sounds so creepy. ..don't judge me, monkey.
listening to the black lips. I'm gonna see them saturday, with julian. I'm trying to switch with someone on the schedule, so hopefully I do, because I already bought my ticket. and I really wanna go, that would be fun. :)

when I woke up this morning, my head hurt so bad...I was so miserable at school. screw the rain, too fucking cold. I felt like a cat in water, miserable! I can't deal with this at school. ugh. just want to stay in bed forever.
I don't mind the rain when I'm all wrapped up in my covers. I see it dripping down my window, appearing and strolling down the glass. it's peaceful. I dig it.
my eyes are starting to feel heavy. my body is drained, and I don't do anything. it's exhausting being so lazy. hard work.

it's intriguing and it's got my attention. the feeling I get running through my veins is sensational. who am I to reject potential bliss?

My predictions are the only things I have
I can amplify the sound and light and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment