Saturday, January 9

"I think if he got an erection, he'd cry."

I feel like it's been forever. but it hasn't. Days, maybe a week. Maybe a little more. Time is killing me right now. It's slow and painful, and a haunting reminder.
I wish it would leave my head. I wish you would leave my head.

School blows. I'm beginning to hate it. Starting to hate the people I called friends, but that always happens. Everyone just annoys me. All childish and rude and impulsive. Keep your filthy hands to yourself, you animals.

My mom hates me right now, because of my closet. I think I have a problem...seriously. Cleaning it is impossible. I feel like a hoarder. and that's a horrible feeling. Have you seen that show? fuck that.

Work sucks, too. Tonight was fun, but lately it's been lame. Drama with baby mamas. Starting to hate coming to work, and that's a bummer. I really did enjoy it at one time.

My stomach has been tossing and turning...I'm not sure if it's because the antibiotics or my horrible eating habits lately...I feel like my stomach is going to explode. It's so painful, and it won't move. It just sits and eats at me. It's hard not to cry. I laid on my mom's lap, as she stroked my hair, and it was comforting. but the moment I sat up, it returned. why, why, why.

I've been smoking so much. My eyesight is blurry and awkward, my thoughts are irrational. but when I smoke, I'm happy. The happiest I have been in a while. I see nothing, I hear the silence. I'm peaceful and and energetic at the same time. I feel...good.

Over the past few days of not having my computer, I thought about so many things to write.
but at the moment, my mind has gone blank.

I guess I'll come back to this later.

...time to watch true blood. addicting. screw twilight, this is some sweet vampire shit.

4 comments:

  1. oh my god, I feel like a hoarder, too!! I have clothes and boxes filled with clothes that don't even fit me anymore! And I have like balloons in my closet from like 16th and 17th birthday. I still have my graduation balloons in my closet. Old valentines day balloons. (they're deflated now, obviously).

    And Kendall, are you depressed my love? :(
    cause a lot of this sounds like what I did when I was depressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly can't clean it out. I've tried, I really have...it's been years now. it sucks so bad, haha. I feel disgusting! :(

    I've always been depressed.. :/ I don't know what's wrong, there's a lot of things, but when I want to specify..I can't.
    I just feel lonely, and I sort of hate everyone. well, mostly everyone.
    sleeping is the best feeling in the world lately. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand. I know the feeling, when there's changes in your life that completely change how you feel and see everything and everyone. And how you hate that that change took you from being completely satisfied with the direction you're going in life, and then BAM, you're in a completely different direction and it drives you mad! I hate that shit. But, it's somewhat of a good thing, because it's stuff that adds to who you are and what kind of person you will be.

    I can't make you feel better, but I can tell you that you will feel better. It just takes time and a lot of thinking and rethinking... If that makes any sense.. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. exactly. how can something that pleased me so much just bothers the hell out of me now?
    change change change.
    hope it's for the better. :)
    love you!

    ReplyDelete