Sunday, January 24

the rooster crowed twice and you kissed me goodnight

Sunday morning. haven't moved, just laying here. my cat is right next to me, he has been all night. feels so good just to be wrapped up in my covers on a sunday morning.
I am in such a pleasant mood. Had a really good day yesterday.
The past few couple of days have either been intense, enjoyable, or a little unsettling. Thursday was really fun though, I went to chain and saw touche amore and creatures and some other bands. too fucking hot in there, man. but touche amore was great like always. and last night was ridiculously fun.
Yesterday julian came over and watched an education. I really liked it, carey mulligan is adorable, and the movie was really good. After that, we headed towards l.a. to see the black lips at the el rey theatre. we met up with sheilahn and her boyfriend, and headed inside. the el rey theatre is really sweet, all the reds and bright chandeliers were beautiful. The vibe in there was great, everyone was having a really good time. The band before the black lips was amazing, nobunny. the singer wore a bunny mask and danced in red undies, it was hilarious. by that time my high had already faded but I still felt it, and I danced and had a lot of fun. Then the black lips came on, and that was amazing. lots of 'dancing hooligans' and sweet beats. Dancing to those songs and having sheilahn next to me and julian with me was great, haven't had that much fun in a while.
Something pleasant is beginning, and I'm just going to enjoy whatever comes my way.
it wrapped up an interesting weekend, and I am very pleased. don't want to do much today, just lounge around, eat some donuts, and download some more tunes.
happy, happy little me.

No comments:

Post a Comment