Thursday, January 28

the wicked witch is dead

My ears are ringing, it's quite annoying. I just feel so tired, agh.
I just got home from my little cousin's play, it was the wizard of oz. it was cute...I thought it would be all kids but there were older dudes and gals in it, too. Some were just horrible, but most were pretty good. the little kids were adorable, they were the munchkins. sooo cute, holy crap.
The past two days of school were finals for the first semester. I know I did well on the finals, they were pretty easy for me. I'm very pleased with my grades, I've got three B's and two A's. stoked, no one can bitch at me. weeeeeee. Got out at 9:15 this morning cause I only had to go to period one, so that was sweet. came home, got back in bed, where my cat was still waiting for me. adorable.
I went to the movies with mikey the other night. He came down to buena park with his friend cause she had to for work, so we hung out and saw sherlock holmes. it was nice seeing him, he's always fun to hang out with.
then I had my last driving lesson today, and that went well...I went on the freeway. I was fucking scared, but once I was on there, I ruled at driving. I like the freeway a lot, very big and spacious. lots of room to work with, ha. I take my test on february 8th, so excited. I'm hoping I do well, I think I will. Lots of places I'd like to drive to, a few special people. :)
No school tomorrow, but I have work. 12:30-8:30, hopefully I get off earlier. pretty sure I'm hanging out with julian, hopefully.

there's a lot of things I'd like to write, but it's the first time in a while that I feel somewhat...shy. an interesting feeling, I feel reserved and nervous. biting my tongue, holding back a lot. I just feel like I'm getting way too ahead of myself.
like always.

and unfortunately, lately I feel like I've created quite a few enemies...some are just old ones that have converted back to hating me, some new. it's a bummer. I wish I could change that, but I have to start by changing myself. I hate the situations I create for myself. but, you know. I'm stuck.
stuck. stuck. stuck.

I need something new. and I can taste it, it makes me smile and full of curiosity.
but of course, I shall bite my tongue.
keep quiet. and just wait. patience.

I wish I could simply state how I feel this exact moment, but I can't.
gotta keep quiet, hmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment