Friday, February 12

jack nicholson

ugh. I thought this week was gonna be a good week.
School is really pissing me off. screw half of my teachers, they just turned into assholes. I want out of photo, I'm over it. really. I have yet to take my second roll of film, I just can't seem to do it. I don't feel like it. Economics is quite easy, I'll pass that with an A no matter what. but English is really starting to piss me off...my teacher is no longer mr. nice guy, he's just grumpy and angry and gives me attitude. I hate when teachers give me attitude. so I was a bitch right back. he used to love me, I don't know what happened. but I take it very personal, ha. whatever. fuck school this week. I'm just upset.
I have a bunch of shit to do, out of no where. the first semester was nothing, no homework or anything. now I'm already missing a few assignments and it's only the first week of second semester. what the fuck.
I really don't wanna do it. someone save me.

I had work tonight, I'm just exhausted. originally I was scheduled 6-8, no idea why only two damn hours. but they called me and asked me to work the midnight showings, so of course I said yes. money. I worked 6-12, pretty good. I didn't need to stay because they had a lot of people working. sad thing is, it was kind of dead, not many people came. My manager maria had marlyn and I paint these huge pieces of paper as flower petals, and they looked pretty sweet. I was painting hawaiian flowers, they were really pretty. my back and my hands ache, though.
I'm just tired.
I took a home a cardboard cut-out of john travolta, bald and 'badass' looking, with a gun in his hand. ha, stoked. so lame.

I've smoked a lot lately. starting to mess with my head. or maybe that's just me.

I want to do some work right now, but I don't have the energy. too lazy.
such an issue.
I finally burned that damn cd. I've been trying to burn a black lips playlist I made onto a cd, and my mom's old van rejected the cd's. I thought it was because her van was old, but I wasn't setting it to 'audio' and it was set to 'mp3'. fml, so many cd's wasted. oh well, now I have like twenty black lips cd's. just in case. ha.

I don't know how I feel about everything that's happening lately.
pleased, hesitant, intrigued, bored, bitter, reluctant, envious, needy, distant.

I just want the weekend to be here. fuck this week. fuck this month. fuck this mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment