Monday, February 8

moonlight on my floor, shining through the roof

sitting on my bed, feeling good. getting over my high, listening to mgmt. mmmm, happy.
it was a good weekend...week, actually, and today ended it nicely. no school today, so I scheduled an appointment for my driving test...and I passed! I'm officially a licensed driver, fuck yes. problems are solved.
wednesday I went to lunch with topher, we planned that wednesdays are our new lunch days. that was fun, topher's a goof. then later that night I went to jared's birthday at the yardhouse. that was a bit awkward just because there were a few people that don't necessarily like me, but it was fun nonetheless. didn't go to school friday, but I worked 2-5:30, ugh. stayed home, smoked and watched tv with my mom, she wanted to watch twilight...oof. I laughed and said go for it, so she puts it on, and she was saying the funniest shit about it. eventually she turned it off cause it was so bad. I was pretty stoned and I cuddled with my dog on the couch and fell asleep.
saturday, I went to a wake, and saw a bunch of family...or sort of family. then I went to a play about shakespeare, they covered sixteen plays in like two hours. and they were pretty funny. I smoked before, of course. and it was good. felt like forever, though.
and last night I went to michael's for his birthday, and that was fun. I wish cassie could've come. I had some beer, smoked. I was more high or buzzed than I thought I was, surprised me by the end of the night, ha. it's just been a while. but it was fun. good to see people.
the most awkward thing, though, is when someone you know that hates you is being really nice to you. I'm nice back, of course..but it's just weird.

now that I drive, I can see my friends so much more. visit cassie, zack, ramsey, topher, tyler, sheilahn. get myself my own food. stoked, stoked, stoked.

I'm missing first period in the morning cause I forgot to shoot my second roll for photo, so I need to do that tomorrow. fuck. but this week should be a good week...no school today, and not a lot of shit going on this week. should be simple. I like simple.
I work thursday, saturday, sunday and monday. oof. I have a date friday, we'll see how that goes. :3

I played bunco today, and had most wins. I won seventeen bucks, but my mom took back the seven it cost to play, so I ended up with ten.
whatever, money's money.
can't wait for my next check. ugh.

gotta get in the shower. hmmmm, I like this feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment