Saturday, February 27

lots of butter

what else to do but blog. in an odd mood. not really a good one, but not all that bad. I'm high, drowsy and bored. I'm just lacking the energy to do anything productive right now. but there's nothing to do, anyway. so..what the hell.
I was working five-close tonight, but they sent me home early. too lazy to do anything, just want to lay around, smoke and hang out with my cat.
I finally shot my second roll for film and developed it, and stayed after school to make the four prints that were due friday. it would be so sweet if I could have my own dark room to develop photos in. when I have a place of my own, I really wanna have one. I just love the way the chemicals smell.
I'm not really doin' too well for my second semester. I need to get focused again. it's just hard, my mind's really somewhere else. where, I'm not sure. and that's what bothers me.
february's just about over. march is gonna be sort of long, but april will be a blast. turning eighteen, coachella, spring break. yada yada yada. time goes by so fast lately. and I'm just letting it pass me by. oof.
next saturday, my work is having a huge promotion for alice in wonderland. we've painted all these huge flowers n' we're gonna have tables for the tea party. and I'm alice! ha, how exciting. the dress is ridiculous, very elaborate and pretty. we have all these sweet costumes. I'm gonna have a blonde wig, it's gonna be funny. that's from eleven to four, and then I'm driving to hang with sheilahn and go to a show in la. tim's gonna be down so we'll get to see him n' stuff. excited, ya know. I've missed my sheilahn.
tomorrow, I'm gonna go looking for shoes...and most likely spend the rest of my money on clothes. I'll try not to, but it's just so hard. ugh.

I'm bored.

new/old things I've come to hate: peanut butter, rain at school, kristen stewart, bad hair days, avatar fanatics, when tivo fails, ex-girlfriends, my closet, big plugs, being used, tattoos on necks, nostalgia
things I've learned not to do the past few months: lag on photo assignments, tell people the truth, drive without headlights on, give it up on the first date, befriend ex-girlfriends, befriend any girls, smoke when I have something important to do, lurk ex-boyfriends, try to clean out my closet, stay up all night before school
new/old things I love: smoking, sleeping, driving, cuddling, using people, meowing, money, my cat, boys that dress nice, my best friend, the black lips, taking pictures, good shows, singing in the car, the scent of weed, cutting my hair, hanging out with my mom when I'm high, painting, and of course brand new

don't know what else to do. guess I'll just hang out with my cat. bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment