Friday, October 29

scratch that last one

Taking a deep breath. Has anyone else noticed I have been the biggest drama queen lately?
My eyes would instantly water at the thought of it. That's pathetic. I was never this pathetic! I can't help but laugh, I wish I could erase all the silly things I've said over the past few weeks, and especially the past few days.
I have realized that my negative moods and spiteful thinking is not attractive. I am better off alone, I'm too crazy lately for anyone else to handle right now.
The only thing that still bothers me, is that telling someone how you truly feel is pointless. I am the only one who ever gave a shit to begin with, so I'm going back to my old ways and biting my lip, and refraining from spewing out all this awkward honesty to people who don't care.
I'm going to focus on myself from now on. Maybe start eating more, start working more, start working out more, start thinking more.
There are so many things I'd like to write, as usual. Just don't have the energy anymore to give a shit.
I just went and saw Jackass 3D by myself. and it was extremely enjoyable. I haven't laughed that hard in so long. I am feeling happy, and optimistic.
Tonight I'm going to Michael's house with Cassie for the party. It's going to be ridiculous, I love parties at his house. Cassie and I are dressing up as Wayne and Garth. I'm Garth, and this is gonna rule. Cassie wants me to get wasted. I also want me to get wasted.
I have a lot of things I would just love to forget, starting tonight. Happy early halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment