Tuesday, October 5

just a fraud, just having fun

I just got home a little bit ago from seeing the social network with my sister. It was so good, I absolutely loved it. And before seeing that movie, I had taken my mom to see let me in. that was also really good, scene for scene with the original.
I still have homework to do. I still have an annoying cough. I still wake up extremely moody lately. Big surprise.
I went to get my hair re-dyed today, and it turned out a dark brown, with the slightest hint of a red. I am happy with it, satisfied. Finally, ugh.
I am counting the days until max bemis serenades my ears from only a few feet away. and saves the day, fuck. I'm excited. Eleven days. I'm going alone, and I don't care.

Intentional or not, it has really gotten under my skin. I'm giving it a few days, but I don't expect anything new.
Wait until the last moment to speak your mind. I'm waiting.
Waiting. Waiting. Waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment