Tuesday, October 12

coming around

I'm still tired. When am I not?
I have a really bad stomach ache. I need to change my eating habits, there's been a few days where I don't eat at all or only eat just one thing. and that one thing is never healthy. I can feel my body slowly breaking down, again. I keep closing my eyes and avoiding it, this. All of it.
This past weekend was really fun, san francisco ruled. My legs and feet are so sore, we walked around a lot. Went to the zoo, visited cool streets and stores, ate a lot of pizza and a delicious panini sandwich, played four corners and smoked. Had a good time, like always in san francisco.
I have officially decided, I'm moving there. with ashley. It's going to happen. It'll take time, but it will happen. I really miss her, and I am going to drive to her really soon. I was going to last night, but that was ruined. I need our logical and hilarious conversations over a nice bowl of weed and a yummy bowl of broccoli cheddar soup. I know she's feeling shitty lately, as am I. I wish we could be crybabies together.

Last night unexpectedly got really shitty. It's a really long story, but it sucked. Got in a bad fight at home with my parents. I was right, they were wrong. That's all that matters.
I'm realizing what's important for me right now, and what I should be focused on. I've lit the fire under my ass to really motivate me into being productive again. I've let myself slip into this pathetic shell of procrastination and self-doubt. My head is all over the place. But I understand where it needs to be. I've had a few revelations lately. I just have to figure out how to fix myself, really.
Okay, enough thinking for the night. Time to get high out of my new beautiful bong and watch tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment