Wednesday, October 20

quiver

Everything sucks right now. I am not happy.
I have no money. Work sucks. I need a new job. I'm struggling in a few classes, and I'm falling behind. I always have homework to do, so I'm always stressing. I'm losing sleep over things that matter and things that don't. I'm so tired and so stressed all the time. I'm hungry. I am so hungry. I rarely eat. I don't have an eating disorder, I could never do that. I just...don't eat. It isn't until night-time when I realize I haven't eaten a thing all day. My stomach is constantly yelling at me, but I tune it out. I wish I enjoyed food like I used to. Nothing looks good to me anymore. I've got other things to do and to worry about.
My phone's broken. It shuts off randomly when I'm texting, or actually just shuts off when it feels like it. Bummed. I wish I had a cool phone or something. Everyone's got those touch screen phones, they just look so expensive and annoying. I want a phone with a keypad, definitely.
Boots discovered how to hop the fence and get out into the front yard. Now I have to watch him every second, make sure he doesn't get outside. I can't watch him all the time, so I'm worried...I don't want him to start running around in the street. Ugh. I'm a worried mother, I just care about his safety.
Oh yeah...and to top it off, the doctors office totally just fucked me with bills. Supposedly I agreed to have all this testing done, because everyone knows the one thing I'd really love to do is pay three hundred dollars to my insurance company. what the fuck. I just keep getting fucked, over and over.
I just want to be alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment