Monday, May 24

dharma initiative

I am high as shit right now, and I am waiting up for my cat. I sort of need him to fall asleep lately. I just love him curled up in my arms, he makes me so happy. ..I know I'm gonna be a crazy cat lady. whatevs.

this weekend was quite fun. I worked friday for a few hours, came home and helped set up for my sister's graduation party we were having saturday. smoked a bowl and passed out. saturday morning we go to brit's graduation at cal state fullerton's stadium. it was cool seeing her do all that, I'm happy for her. we head home and a bunch of family comes over, and then brit's friends. lots of alcohol. happy me. there were jello shots of all sorts of alcohol, lots of beer. we played fourbanger and flip cup. and I smoked with some of her friends. I was pretty much stoned/sorta drunk all day. passed out in my room. worked today at 12, only a few hours. so I'm fine with this weekend, it was better than the past few.
I can't even remember if I had any homework. and I really don't care. oof, I hope I don't have on-campus-suspension tomorrow. I hate detentions. they're stupid. I just watch how immature the ninth/tenth graders are in there when I have detention now. they're so defiant and retarded. I just wanna slap some sense into them. it's just high school, cool your jets and calm down, and shut up when the teacher tells you to shut the fuck up.

I still miss it. it still plays over and over in my mind. I still reach out for it. I still cry over it sometimes. I still dream about it every so often. I still want it. I still need it.
I still hate it.

my mood hasn't changed really, I'm still a moody fuck. I just keep getting high and listening to music. I'm imagining all the ways I'm gonna better myself in the next few weeks, but I'm definitely lacking the energy to start.

the lost finale was on tonight. I'm so bummed it's over, dude. all these years invested in this show, and it's over? what the fuck. say it ain't so. I'm gonna rewatch it all over again. such a good show. rip lost.

alright, it's fucking two. goddamnit. jerry's not back yet and I'm getting worried. I'll try to fall asleep.

you are such a tease, and sort of fucking with my head. don't know how to explain it. I'm entertained by all of this, I guess that's why I still bite my lip and imagine things. I wonder if you even know it.

goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment