Thursday, April 8

I'd rather drown

I don't really have a reason to blog right now, because I don't have much to say.
my mood is slightly improving, spring break is nice. enjoying the time wrapped up in my sheets.
listening to old brand new and the growlers, high and hungry. feeling amused and entertained.
I bought a wii, and I've been playing super mario and call of duty all day. finally something to do when I'm high at home, stoked on it.

cassie's going away party is tomorrow night, that shall be fun. hopefully everyone gets trashed, I know I want to.
coachella's coming up. I'm excited. and so is my birthday.
counting the days. wasting away the hours.

spent the past few days looking back. now I need to start looking forward, and keeping focus.
I can't say that I don't miss you. sometimes I wish I didn't. push and pull.

every time I hear the damn song, I see you.


all he wants is for somewhere
that he can finally call his home
somewhere where he can rest his bones

bryant took this.

No comments:

Post a Comment