Thursday, March 31

I am losing focus. Eh, I can't even say I'm losing it because it's already gone. I can't focus.
Having a fun social life and spending lots of time with my boyfriend has made me stupid. I was always a procrastinator but now I do things so half-ass that I know it won't turn out right in the end, yet I continue to just swing it. Go with it. "You'll do fine!" "Don't worry about it." "You know this crap." No, what I should have done was actually complete the homework, give a shit about what I'm learning, and not put everything off 'til the morning of. I know I bombed my test today in my algebra class, and she gave me 0 points for the homework. I didn't show any work. I can fucking do those problems in my head...but I did copy some of 'em from the back of the book. But still, I did most of 'em in my head. So I'm not happy. I shouldn't even be in this stupid class, I passed algebra 1 and 2 in high school, why the fuck am I in this class anyway...oh yeah, I couldn't pass the placement test. Just found out today though if you tell them you've already completed those that they'll place you where you need to be placed. Glad I'm in the class for no reason then.
I lost focus. I want it back.
I can't blame anyone but myself though. I just get so lazy.

I'm hanging with Cassie today, thank goodness. I need Cassie-time. It's so fucking hot today, I want to go to the beach but I'm sure there'll be plenty of other hot days to go. I just need a tan, bad.
I've been working decent hours, I usually stay my full shift. And I'm picking up shifts, so I'm pleased about that. Money, I NEED IT!

I'm so hungry. Weed. Matzoh. All My Children.
Time to eat my feelings and watch a dramatic soap opera. The usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment