Monday, March 21

my highs, you inspire

Last Thursday- Jerrod and I went to LA to see Alkaline Trio and it was awesome. I completely forgot it was St Patrick's Day for most of the day, but I realized it again when I saw the separation between the 21 and over crowd and the not-21-yet crowd. I wish we could have been sipping beers and whatnot, it's a bummer to not be 21. Two more years, and then I'll be getting drunk in many public places! Cheers.
Then Friday morning...err, afternoon Jerrod and I drove up to my river house. The sing-alongs on the way there and the way back were very entertaining. Fun stuff.
I can't wait to go back up to the house, we're planning a trip to go up with Riley, Renee, Brandon and Jen. We'll go when it gets warmer so it's nice and sunny, and the water will be soooo nice. And I can't wait to take Ashley up there, too. It's awesome being a big girl now.
I feel good. Content. Hopeful. Secure. Excited! And very, very pleased.

I am broke as shit, but all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment