Friday, April 8

heavy chest

Up and down lately. I'm pretty much failing my algebra class. I need to do really well on the next two exams. I'm not in a good mood about it.
Very annoyed. Very discouraged.
My birthday's coming up, too bad it's on a Thursday. That Friday Cassie and Ashley are gonna plan something with me, I'm just happy we're all gonna hang out. Jerrod said he got me a really cool gift so I'm excited to see it. What a sweetheart.
Next Monday my friend Bryant is shooting me in some band t-shirts for some company. He asked if I'd be down...duh. I'm just happy he's shooting me, he rules.
I've got work at 6 tonight, I'm off a little before 11. Thank god I'm in box office all the time now. Hopefully hanging with Jerrod after I get off.
I just want spring break to be here already, I want a week off of school. That sounds so pleasant.

---Nothing.
Realizing lately it's always better when you don't say anything at all. Ignorance IS bliss indeed.
Bite your lip! Hold your tongue! Just shut up. Wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment