Tuesday, January 11

I saw Blue Valentine today with Cassie and my stomach is still in knots. It was so fucking good, ugh. I related to Michelle Williams' character more, but I took Gosling's character's side by the end of the movie. I cried and I laughed and I really really really enjoyed it. Such a good movie. It got me thinking...but I won't say anything more about that.

After the movie Cassie and I went to see Keith, and then we met up with everybody at Mike's house. We all went to Starbucks, and it was just nice being with everyone. Mike, Kyle, Keith, Alison, Lisa, Baker, Berti and Cassie. I love these faces, and I am so happy I got to see Alison on her first day back in town for a week. She rules. I hate that besides tonight I haven't seen her since the beginning of 2010, it sucks when good friends live so far away. Well, not that far...but far enough. Wah!
And yesterday I went to another show at the coffee shop to see everyone from the Yorba Linda area which was fun. Sheilahn drove down with Julian and Jordan and it was really sweet to hang out with them, too. I fucking love Sheilahn, I wish we lived closer so I could see her every day or something. Ugh.

Things are good lately. Really good. I feel positive and active, and awake. Nowadays I don't even sleep at all sometimes, but it's worth it. I oddly still feel very awake, in so many ways. I really enjoy the late-night 'adventures' and all the sing-alongs in the car, and all the trips to get food with friends and the shows we go to. I enjoy where I am lately. I am surrounded with good friends, good people. Good times.
I know I repeat the word "good" but that's because I'm not sure what else to say. Everything is just...good.

I work a lot still (well, not a lot...but enough) and school starts next week. I'm not ready but I swear that I will be once the 19th rolls around...
And hopefully I'm going to Disneyland this week with Jerrod. I really miss that place, I plan to get a pass again...if I don't get hired at the House of Blues then I guess I'll just have to buy it. Expensive but it's worth it. Hopefully I can find people to actually wanna go this time.

I am happy lately. I wasn't expecting this; it definitely took me by surprise. It snuck up on me and I was very hesitant at first, but now I am embracing it. I deserve to be happy, too, ya know.

There is nothing like getting high and listening to Say Anything. Complete happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment