Saturday, August 7

"don't just stare at it, eat it."

boots is running around, going crazy right now. I am high and tired, watching I Love You, Man. I made mac n' cheese, and it was delicious. I'm trying to think of all the things I'd like to type, but not much is coming to mind.
yesterday I went to the fair with cassie, ramsey, matt, bobby, jacqueline and other random faces. I still have seventeen tickets left over. hopefully I go again, I enjoyed the fair. going there high was an interesting experience. lots of loud noises, and it definitely intensified the rides. the zipper was great...cassie and I actually stopped screaming for a good thirty seconds, and we just let it sink in how scared shitless we were. I was basically reflecting on my life and accepting death already, ha. that ride is fucking crazy.
and tonight, I had a good night. I was scheduled 4:30-close, but I got off early around seven. went home, quickly got ready and drove to the show in whittier to see josh and friends. glad I went, I had a lot of fun.

I plan on sleeping in this morning, I'm tired as shit.
I need to get off the computer. meh.

there's something about the way you mimic patrick bateman that I find really attractive.
whatever we've got going on...I like it.

goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment