Monday, October 5

"gummy bears!"

Happy.  Sort of.  About half the things in my life.
(the other half, not so much.)
I feel like I'm back to good times.  I've missed this feeling.
Friends.  Friends.  I miss people.  Lots of people.

Last week was easy.  School's easy.
Photo's pissing me off because I'm a huge perfectionist on my camera obscura.  Hopefully I can finish it by next Friday.  fuck.  But I have an A in there now.  I had a low B, but I thought that was weird, so we looked over my grade, and he forgot to enter my essay.  So now I have an A, like I should've before.  Stupid.
Finite seems to be easier then I thought it would be.  As long as I focus on her mispronounced words and definitions, and look over my notes, I'm fine.  B+ on my last test.  And I have a B in the class.
I love history.  I do my work right away, she thinks I'm a great student.  Last week, though, pissed me off.  We were discussing the election process, and they decide to have a little election in the class, to demonstrate how it works.  So they ask people to vote, and five people raise their hand (the five class clowns).  They write down the five names they voted on the board, and then she says, "Okay, these are your people to choose from."  and I got pissed, because only five people voted, and there's like 40 people in the class.  what the fuck?  I made sure to argue, because I was truly upset, hah.  Don't tell the class this is how an election works when it isn't.  The other kids that didn't vote just don't want to raise their hand, so she should've called on 'em.  And I got pissed because Jordan voted me, and Ms. Herd or whatever her name is ignored it, and wrote down someone else's name.  What the fuck.  Ugh.  But, other than that...I have an A.  of course.
English is simple.  Sometimes I don't like the assignments..like say/mean/matter kind of shit.  just bugs me.  but I have an A.
Feelin' pretty good about school.  yay.

Had work Thursday night, because they wanted a few people in for the midnight showing for Zombieland.  I was stoked, but they only kept us like two hours, haha, because no one showed.  Whatev.  Then work Friday, 2:30-10:30.  Pretty much worked the whole shift.  Then yesterday, 10-5.  Whole shift.  I've got a check coming up this Friday, but this one's gonna stink.  It has all my shitty hours on it.  The one after though, is gonna rule.  Hard.

I really want a peacoat.  damnit.

Friday, I hung out with Tyler, David, Shena, and some others at some dude's house.  It was chill.  Smoked with Ty and David&Shena, then off to the guy's house.  Played beer pong for a little, but there was some helicopter flashing lights down onto the houses around us.  It was trippin' us out, haha.  But the night was fun.  Good to be out n' stuff.
And today, I hung with Tyler.  We smoked, played some pool, listened to the smiths, took some funny pictures, ate a shitload of food, and went to see Zombieland.  Then we saw Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs.  Zombieland was sick.  And Cloudy was pretty funny, but you have to be stoned to watch it.  there's really no other way, hah.



It was sweet to hang with Tyler again.  besties.  Out of everyone from down here, in the past few months..years...Tyler and Yen are my favorites.  I don't talk to either as much anymore, but when I do, it's like nothing has changed.  the kind of people you'll always be friends with.  and always get stoned with.
The perfect friends.
My mom knew me and Tyler smoked earlier, she was hilarious.  She kept asking what smelled like skunk, and she'd follow us and say the funniest shit.  I love my mom.  I kept telling her "I didn't smoke..in your house!" haha.


I miss you.  but you're making me feel like you don't miss me, as much as you used to.  I know you're bothered..but the way you talk to me really bums me out.
Just want it to go back to sweet texts and cute voicemails.


Idunno what to do for halloween.  or what to be.  I probably won't dress up.
I don't give a shit anymore.
Last halloween kind of blew..

I'm still pretty high.  Smoked again when I got home.
Oh, btw...I went to a smoke shop with some dudes from my work, bought myself five beautiful pipes.  They're so fucking sweet.  Next week, I'm gonna go get a bong.  hahaha.  love money.

and I bought new vans today.  yay for sales.


Ugh.  cool.
My mood is quite dampened now.  I was chillin', fine..like twenty minutes ago.


Superglue and tape and mend it.
please.


"and when a train goes by, it's such a sad sound..
No..it's such a sad thing."

No comments:

Post a Comment