Wednesday, April 27

makeshift militia

I'm dropping a class. Algebra. In order to pass it, I have to get a certain amount of points...and there is no way I can. I need to bone out now before Sunday, it's the last day to drop. Gonna take it over next semester, with a different teacher I hope. I know I can't blame anyone but myself for failing, but I will blame the teacher for a few things (yes, it's childish to do, but whatever. She was pregnant and a little too moody for me) ... also, I hated the font she used on the tests. Completely threw me off. Yes, all legitimate excuses to me... Other than failing one class, I have an A and two B's. I'm pleased with myself...that's all that matters, right?

Man. I'm tired of arguing, and it feels like I've been arguing a lot lately. With quite a few people. Parents especially. We argue about the dumbest things sometimes...
Biting my lip from now on. Nodding my head and playing along. Blah blah blah.
Don't get me wrong, I love arguing. I thoroughly enjoy it. But as of this moment I'm sooooo over it. I'm tired of picking and choosing my words, walking on eggshells, etc... I get massive headaches. Yay weed!!!

I'm not being very rational lately. It's hurting my head.

Things seem to be looking up, but then I don't know. The House of Blues is going to hire me, but it's taking so long. I just need the job already, I need the money. And I want a Disneyland pass already!

Tomorrow night I'm working the midnight showing for Fast Five. Barf. Good thing I'm box office, I'll only be there for like three hours. Then I close Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. Woe is me.
Wooooooeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment