Thursday, July 29

no one cares

I just cried in my mother's arms. I am laughing, but still crying.

Imagine hearing this all in one big sob of depression. I sound like a ten year old throwing a fit.
I wish my hair would grow. I wish I wasn't so pale. I wish I didn't spend all my money this past weekend. I wish I had more weed. I wish I wasn't so lonely. I wish I wasn't so tired all the time. I wish make-up wouldn't make my skin so oily. I wish I didn't have to go to school. I wish it wasn't so hot out. I wish I could gain some weight. I wish reggie was here. I wish my room was clean, for once. I wish panera bread would cater to my every need, every day. I wish I had more gas in my car. I wish I didn't hate everyone so much. I wish I wasn't so unorganized. I wish I didn't have this stupid infection all the fucking time. I wish people liked me, instead of just using me. I wish I wasn't a hoarder. I wish I was prettier. I wish I never hit that fucking car. I wish I had a more active social life. I wish my closet was clean. I wish the bags under my eyes would go away. I wish my immune system wasn't so goddamn weak. I wish I had more clothes. I wish money never existed. I wish I never had sex. I wish true blood was on every day. I wish ugly guys would stop hitting on me. I wish it could be fall, all the time. I wish I didn't have to pay for car insurance. I wish my grandma was here. I wish jesse lacey would just come to his senses and marry me already.

I wish I wasn't such a baby today.
I just feel so bored, and drained. don't judge me. I'm just very moody right now.
I'm sure I'll be fine tomorrow, but today sucks. hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment